BOARD OF STUDIES
The Board of Studies is the basic constituents of the academic system of an Autonomous College. The Board of Study of a department in the college shall
- Prepare syllabi for various courses keeping in view the objectives of the college, interest of stack holders and approval of the academic council.
- Suggested methodology for innovative teaching and evaluation techniques.
- Recommended panel of names to the academic council and university for appointment of Examiners.
- Coordinate Research, Teaching, Extension and other academic activities in the department / college.
Under Graduate Programmes
- Head of Department concerned (Chairman)
- The entire faculty members
- Two experts in the subject from outside college to be nominated by the academic council
- One expert to be nominated by Vice-Chancellor from a panel of six recommended by the college Principal
- One representative from Industry/Corporate Sector/allied area relating to Placement
- One Undergraduate or Postgraduate meritorious alumnus
- Students' Representatives from UG and PG courses