DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS (UNAIDED)
- To enrich the Mathematical and Analytical skill of the students.
- To emphasis the students to apply the Theoretic Mathematics to bring out as Mathematical models.
- To bring out the students with more knowledge in the field of Mathematics.
- To inculcate the moral values.
- To upgrade the students knowledge to meet the needs of the society.
The Department of Mathematics with Computer Application was established in the year 2004-05. The Department of Mathematics with CA is one of the Challenging departments, serving to the needs of the Under Graduate students in Mathematics. Course was renamed from Mathematics with CA to Mathematics in the year 2012-13. At present it is functioning as a full-fledged department with seven well-qualified faculty members with fifty students.
COURSES OFFERED: B.Sc Mathematics
- Three of our staff members are pursuing their PhD.
- Our staff members are guiding the students for their M.Phil Research work.
- Department organized Science Exhibition for the students to exhibit their talents.
- Faculty Members have participated in various National and International conferences.
- Faculty Members have published many papers in various National and International Journals.
- Many students have got placed in various MNC companies.
- Department has won overall trophy for Literary and cultural activities in the academic year 2007 - 2008
- Secured 100% result for the outgone batch 2009 - 2012
- S. Jaganathan (2009 - 12) batch student received Best NCC Volunteer Award
- S. Anoopsharma(2009 - 12) was the only student selected in Accenture from the college
- One of our staff member Dr. M.Vigneshwaran was nominated for Young scientist award
Our Department Students have opportunities in various fields
- They are Eligible to take their PG degree as M.Sc Maths, M.Sc Statistics, MCA, MBA etc.,
- Placement in Software and MNC companies.
- Research, Teaching profession.
- They are eligible for Group Exams.
- To organize National and International conference.
- To organize Intercollegiate competitions.
- To secure 100% Result.
- All the staff members with doctorate degree.
- S. Anoop Sharma – Working in Accenture, Bangalore.
- S. Mohamed Ibrahim - Working in IOB, Dharapuram.
- E. Prakash - Pursuing Research in Germany.
- B. Radhamani - Pursuing Research in MKU.
- P.Rajkumar - Government Teacher, Gudalur.
- T. Vishagan - Police, Kovaipudur.