- To create educated individuals qualified in specialized knowledge in the field of Commerce with Computer Application.
- To plan and implement academic programmes of the highest quality that would foster the holistic development of individuals who will be empowered to act as the conscience of society.
- To help in the creation and development of manpower that would provide intellectual leadership to the community.
- To provide skilled manpower to the professional, industrial and service sectors in the country so as to meet global demands.
- To encourage the students for excellence in higher education and research.
The Department of Commerce with Information technology had its inception in the academic year 2021-2022. The Department prepare students for job creation with sound commerce background knowledge, to carry out all the computerized work in different areas of trading and manufacturing organizations, to make their career choices and to make them responsible citizens.
- Salient Features
- The curriculum is framed in such a way to meet the needs of finance, industry, bank, insurance and other related fields.
- The Department has highly qualified and experienced faculty members who have M.Phil with PGDCA and Doctorates. The Department possesses a separate library which contains 250 books at the UG level.
- We motivate the students to pursue professional courses; coaching classes for ACS, CA and ICWA are conducted by the respective Institutes.
- Faculty is motivated to publish research articles in national and international journals with high impact factor.
- The Department has the credit of organizing a number of guest lectures, workshops, conferences and Seminars at State/National/ International levels with the participation of our college students and also from various colleges.
- Initiated internship with sty fund to the students while pursuing their degree courses.
- The Department offers Online Job oriented courses under an MOU with Global Vision for the students.
- Thrust Areas
The Faculty members of the department carry out research in various areas of marketing, Finance, Human Resource ., etc..,
1. Principles of Accountancy
2. Management Accounting.
3. Principles of Management
4. Business Organization
5. Financial Accounting
6. Cost Accounting
7. Financial Markets
8. E Business Application
9. Strategic Management
10. Marketing Management
- Roll of Honour