- B.Sc (CT)
A candidate who have passed higher secondary can join the course
Duration: 3 Years
- Demonstrating proficiency in problem-solving techniques using the computer technology.
- To inculcate the knowledge on trending modern technologies among students.
- Providing Skill-oriented training with problem-solving technique for students to meet the industrial needs.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Identify, formulate and solve computer related problems in a way thatdemonstrates comprehension of the tradeoffs involved in.
- An ability to select and apply current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for problem solving and integrate Computer Technology based solutions into the user environment effectively
- Apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity
- Provide effective and efficient real time solutions using acquired knowledge in various domains.
- An ability.to design, document and develop robust applications by considering human, financial and environmental factors using cutting edge technologies to
address individual and organizational needs..
- Enhance the skills and new computing technologies through practical and theoretical knowledge of computer science and software engineering.
- Pursue higher education or practice as computing professionals to earn a living and to contribute to the economic development of the region, state and nation.
- Apply the knowledge in Computer Science required to work as a team as well as to lead a team
- Ability to analyze a problem, identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Apply basic terminologies and principles in problem solving scenarios through various hands on experiences.
- Work as Hardware Designers with the knowledge of Networking Concepts.
- Ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems.
- Analyze the impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society, including ethical, legal, security, and global policy issues