The Department of Computer Science with Data Analytics was established in the year 2021 with dedicated, well–qualified faculty, technical staff and students. The Department offers the programmes Computer Science with Data Analytics with the sanction strength of UG 60 students.
- Salient Features
- Curriculum focuses on providing adequate practical knowledge blended with practical exposure with appropriate inclination towards curring edge research and application Development in Computer Science with Data Analytics deemed applicable for the 21st century industrial requirements
- Project based learning and case study analysis in collaboration with industries, Research and Development institutions and Universities in India and abroad are implemented to enhance the knowledge base of students in the limelight of the current scientific developments.
- The curriculum of Department of Computer Science with Data Analytics is designed with a proper blend of research and industry-relevant subjects taught through collaborative learning.
- It has been designed to bridge the gap between Industry and academics and is meticulously reviewed by many industry experts, academicians and other stakeholders.
- Excellent infrastructure with well-equipped and upgraded laboratories and smart classrooms.
- Excellent academics and placement activities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Thrust Areas
The staff of the department have a good research background with the following thrust areas of interest in their research work:
- Data Science and Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning
- Ethical Hacking
- Internet of Things
- Cyber security
- Full Stack Development
- Cloud Computing and Blockchain Technologies and other latest technologies have been included in the curriculum in line with industry expectations.
Since the department is at infancy the following milestones have to be achieved in the forthcoming years :
-To emerge as a throbbing and pioneering academic and research hub of global standards to empower students in Computer Science with Data Analytics.
- To generate new knowledge by high impact research in data analytics that has significant benefits for individual, industry and society by enabling better decision making.
- Training the students with all needs of the industry for getting them job ready.
- 100% placement for all the outgoing students with excellent salary packages .
- Roll of Honour
Dr. L . Kathirvelkumaran , Assistant Professor and Head , Department of Computer Science with Data Analytics Period of Service 2021 to Till Date