- Latest News
BOS Meeting in Physics on 19.03.2022
- Past Events
- International webinar on Energy Storage Systems
- Practical Considerations and System Aspect of Solar Photovoltaics
- Career Opportunities for Physics Students
- National webinar on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development with Women empowerment
- National Webinar on Understanding Quantum Mechanics through Experiments
- National Seminar on Energy Conservation & Electrical Safety For Sustainable Development
- National Level Workshop on Energy Audit
- Webinar on Integrated approach in science and technology for sustainable future
- Webinar on Fabrication of Single Crystals for the Applications in Radiation Dosimetry
- Webinar on Nanostrucured Thermoelectric Materials
- Webinar on Functional Materials and Applications
- Science day celebrations
- Need based certificate program on Luminescence Spectroscopy
- Alumni Meet
- A SPECIAL LECTRURE ON SENSORS: PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS
- Workshop on ‘Smartphone Troubleshooting’
- ’Lecture series on “8085 Microprocessor Programming
- Guest lecture on Ätom Models
- Guest lecture on Non-Linear Optics
- GUEST LECTURE ON Unidirectional Organic Crystals for Scintillator Applications
- National Seminar On BASICS AND BEAUTY OF QUANTUM MECHANICS
- Invited talk on Nuclear Energy is clean and Green Energy
- Science Day celebrations - Students’ Science Model Exhibition, Intercollegiate and Interdepartmental Events
- Special Lecture on Energy saving and Electrical safety
- ISCA Coimbatore Chapter sponsored National Seminar on Astrophysics – Exploring the Universe
- Science Exhibition on National day celebrations
- INTER COLLIGIATE AND INTER-DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIONS
- NATIONAL SEMINAR ON “SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY FOR NATION DEVELOPMENT
- UGC SPONSORED & IQAC ORGANISED FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR ENHANCED AND EFFICIENT TEACHING, LEARNING AND RESEARCH - FDP on Future perspective of Graphene
- Future plan
Syllabi of B.Sc & M.Sc Physics have been revamped in 2012 (with reference to CSIR and UGC NET syllabi) and revised every year to raise the standard of the students so that they can able to come out successfully in the national & international level.
- One of the goals of the department is to monitor the outcome of the results for further development.
- It has been planned to introduce innovative teaching methodologies in the coming years.
- Another future plan of the department is to equip our UG & PG laboratories with advanced experiments.
- The ultimate aim of the department is to provide hands-on training to both UG & PG students to improve their skills.