A candidate who have passed +2 in any stream
Duration: 3 Years
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Recognizing and understanding ethical issues related to the accounting profession; prepare financial statements in accordance with general accepted accounting principles and for effective financial management.
- Applying auditing skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills related to taxation of individuals, flow-through entities, and corporations and to recognize potential opportunities for the savings and tax planning.
- Students will possess knowledge in the concepts of economics and understanding of substantive and procedural law. Boost up knowledge in modern marketing, business communication, management of human resource and stimulate global business through effective entrepreneurial skills.
- Pursue practical knowledge in the chosen field of computer, tally and communication.
- To inculcate ample of knowledge and technical skills among the students in the domain of Commerce.
- To augment the leadership qualities of the students and to make them understand and participate in the contemporary business world as an ethical and young entrepreneur.
- To prepare the students for further studies and allow them to achieve the utmost level of triumph in their career as well as in professional courses like CA, ICWA, ACS, CMA.